Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Where’s My Cake?

CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo IowaPosts: 2,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

Generally, when someone moves into a new house, people bake them something to welcome them to the neighborhood. Well @Patrickbrick , @peter4jc , @IndustMech , and @CharlieHeis decided to buy me a grill as a housewarming gift instead. What an incredible gift gentlemen and Patrick. Really looking forward to putting it to use when you guys are here in 2 weeks.

Comments

  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo IowaPosts: 2,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

    We only bust the chops of those we know will take it in good fun. I was curious if anyone would notice that.

  • TheKrakenTheKraken MassachusettsPosts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Well done gents!

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not much that grill won't do well, got several, including one that's close to 30 years old.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That’s awesome! Steak time

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,646 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wait, aren't you vegetarian?

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,646 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Preview of coming attractions at Calvin's

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

    Best grill on the market brother. They are indestructible. The circular shape is the best shape imo. You can still do direct and indirect heat. No hot spots! Most easily portable and movable. Stays together the longest. Bravo!

    Don't look ↑
Sign In or Register to comment.