Home General Discussion

Northern MN BOTL?

Wondering if there is anyone on here from the Bemidji-Park Rapids-Walker area. Hard to meet real enthusiasts in the backwoods.

Comments

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

Northern Wisconsin here bud

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jason, we've had a few folks from around your area, some are still around, I believe. I think you'll do better if you chime in from time to time, I see you've been here about a year, and this is your first real contribution since your introduction.

C'mon out of the woods from time to time and let us know, what's up?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

You've got a couple dozen up there. Log onto the vherf! We are all right in your favorite smoking area at your home. Meet Peter, John, Patrick, and Paul. See the first post in the New Vherf (zoom) thread....daily starting at about 6 pacific....

Don't look ↑
  • Thanks for the advice folks. Jumped on the vherf, but i'm in midwest and dont make it home early enough to catch 6 pacific time. Looks like I missed out tonight. Will try another time!

It's only 4 Pacific now bro

Don't look ↑

It'll start heating up in about 2 hours

Don't look ↑
  • Derrrr!!!!!!! Ever have one of those days? Yeah. I'm backwards! This whole week has been like that. And its only Wed! Should have said cant stay up that late on a work night. Ill have to jump on this wknd when i can stay up later. Thanks again!

Haha no problem bro. We are on nightly. Some nights are earlier than others.

Don't look ↑