Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Illusione TAA 2021

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

I finally got the list together. I have 8 boxes available to send out at the moment. I will keep checking in to see if he pulls any more into the shop. They will be $170 shipped.

@Usaf06 @NorCalR1 @Guitarded @Yakster @CharlieHeis @VegasFrank @avengethis @Cam_91

If you were able to find them elsewhere, or are no longer interested, let me know. I will move to the next guys on the list. If you are still interested my Paypal is Wylaff@gmail.com, send me a PM with shipping address afterwards and I will get them mailed off.

@NorCalR1 if you plan to be making a trip into Reno I can hold them for you. They are $158 without shipping.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• Options

I had 1 that needs to back out, so @EgoBoundary , you're up if interested.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Done and done. Thanks @Wylaff for doing this.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had to back out but if somebody wants to split a box or trade, I'd be up for that. Have some major medical/dental things coming up.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

@avengethis said:
    I had to back out but if somebody wants to split a box or trade, I'd be up for that. Have some major medical/dental things coming up.

I'll split Brad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm down to split if anyone else has a box that doesn't want the whole thing.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

@Cam_91 Received your PM, I'm down to split for sure.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

Thanks Wayne! Thanks Cam! Wayne I just sent you payment for my half.

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayne this might be a silly question, but you did purchase these from Cigar .com right?

• Options

I most definitely did not. I checked. They didn’t have it. Shame that.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Wayne this might be a silly question, but you did purchase these from Cigar .com right?

👀

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes , put me in coach

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just sent the funds. Thank you very much for doing this, Wayne.

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m down to buy some off someone. Either box split or a fiver. Anyone interested hit me up.

Thanks

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

A 5er is a box split.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff just sent you the $ I should be up in Reno the 2nd week of October and can meet up.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

Nick - 9405503699300015379961
    Chris - 9405503699300015379992
    Cameron - 9405503699300015380011
    Charles - 9405503699300015380035
    David - Sitting in my cooler. I'll see you in October.

I have 3 left if anyone else would like one.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shipping half to @Stubble 9405528206335548907906

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Ernie - 9405503699300019093535

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any boxes left Wayne? Looking for a split if anyone is up for it

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m up for a split.
    Unfortunately I am in the great white north, and internet is spotty and not secure to send $. Should be home around November 1st if you are ok waiting for funds @Cam_91 ?

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    ClaytonwhittakerClaytonwhittaker Posts: 5
    edited December 2021

Long time lurker first time poster. Ended up going crazy and getting too many boxes of this over the holidays. If interested, selling boxes for $135 shipped. Unopened and properly humidified. Will ship with boveda. Pm if interested and I can share cell or email if that makes you more comfortable. Only accept PayPal so you’re all set if there are any issues.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

4:07 ain’t that long

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Claytonwhittaker said:
    Long time lurker first time poster. Ended up going crazy and getting too many boxes of this over the holidays. If interested, selling boxes for $135 shipped. Unopened and properly humidified. Will ship with boveda. Pm if interested and I can share cell or email if that makes you more comfortable. Only accept PayPal so you’re all set if there are any issues.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

@VegasFrank said:

@Claytonwhittaker said:

@Claytonwhittaker introduce yourself and hang out for a few before you try to sell anything.
    Pro tip #1 - If you are new and trying to sell stuff on here you will note receive a warm reception and won’t last a week.
    Pro tip #2 - If you are not thick skinned you won’t last a week.
    Pro tip #3 - Read the newbie threads.

Welcome and hope you stick around.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

Haha thanks norcal. I see the ripping on here I bookmark quite few threads here and a few on friends of habanos but never pulled the trigger on joining to comment. Definitely not as experienced a smoker as some, I’ve smoked maybe 200 cigars in my life mostly fuente, tatuaje, Illusione, padron, common stuff nothing crazy as far as Cubans (I’ve maybe smoked 10). I feel like my comments would be just plain opinions or snarky comments I don’t have anything to add but would maybe like to comment more down the road more once I’ve gained some experience. Figured I’d see if anyone wanted these since they seemed to be in high demand on this thread and my local b and m is out, will end up giving them to someone I know as a gift if I don’t sell them lol.

• Options

I think they hit some of the tasting notes the head kraken. I saw the demand on this forum for it and from Dion’s PCA and Instagram videos and was thinking it would be strong and ageable, but I don’t plan to age any. I think it’s a great breakfast cigar. Tastes like porridge, toast, some sweetness. Good for the Illusione purist who likes different stuff but not the usual aj guy. Personally I have no problem with the construction.