Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Driving Contest

2»

Comments

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the contest, Charlie. Enjoy your vacation.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

Charlie, I can't believe I missed the exact time by 1 minute! Think I've won this contest a couple years back. Glad you made it safe! Enjoy the trip and E & J today, might find another box of aged Original Camacho's again B) Thanks for the contest and enjoy your vacation!

Post edited by TX98Z28 on
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you arrived safe and sound. Maybe you can find some mango ice cream down there.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the contest, Charlie. Glad you made it safely. Just be on the lookout for Florida Man.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,835 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the contest Charles now enjoy that vacation.

Congratulations Tex

• Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you made it safe and sound.

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations Harrison! Will go tomorrow morning! The 2 unbranded are E and J fresh roll! Enjoy! @TX98Z28

Thanks Charlie! Hope y’alls trip was a blast! Beautiful area where you go.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

Winning's came today! Thank you Charlie, great selection! E and J Fresh Rolled look even better this time!