Home General Discussion
Options

Monster Mash

Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have seen a lot of people smoking the Monsters from Tatuaje and was curious as to what was everyone's favorite. My favorites so far is the Frank and the Mummy.

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bride is my favorite monster in any size. The frank, face, Jason, and drac are all fire. I love the Michael amd jekyll also. Really the only one I dont care for is the Tiff but will still smoke it

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Going back to the previous ones and the skinny monsters the Jekyll is probably my favorite. Most people I’ve noticed really like the creature. I haven’t tried mine yet to know

• Options
    Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭✭

i tried the skinny monster a year or so ago but don't remember much about them. will need to give them another go

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Peter. I'll try not to Robbie my box when it gets here.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭

Creature, mummy, and Frank are multiple box worthy!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

Creature was great also

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

From the mash, the wolf and mummy have been my favorites so far. Im only about half way thru, going in order. OG Kruger was my top monster we’ll see how it does in this monster mash.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anybody else find it odd that the Frank in the monster mash isn’t pressed like the original or the redux?

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s not the original, it’s not the redux, has to be different I assume