Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Halloween

Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s always been one of my favorite holidays but I was just curious if I’m the only one that gets roped into this stuff every year...

First one so far for this year. I’ll have to do 6-7 more in the next couple weeks.

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

oddly enough DZR loves Halloween too. Just ask the neighborhood kids they all know he owns a chainsaw. I'm guessing what brand too, by how close he gets.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

🤨

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never been that big into it... 🤣

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dirty hole ↑

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

I enjoy the fall weather and all. I want to scare the kids but my wife won't let me. I want to do it up with fog machines and spooky stuff. Maybe when the boys are old enough to not care about trick-or-treating. We usually carve pumpkins last minute but they always turn out great. It's just fun to hangout with the family. In September we start decorating but I try to wait on any Halloween stuff until Oct. 1.

• Options

What are woods?

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    What are woods?

Pet peeve of mine is when people call the woods a forest. It's the fùcking woods. Southern thing i guess.

https://sciencing.com/differences-woods-forests-jungles-8377449.html

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its woods Francis, just like all soda is a coke

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options

@Usaf06 said:

The only woods you see is that 2 inches of cork you wake up with in your hand every morning.

Cleveland is The Forest City, by the way, so it's a forest. I guess you can't see the forest for the trees.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Forest City" was coined in the mid 1800's. Most recent nickname is "Mistake on the Lake."

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Usaf06 said:

Soda is for drinking and coke is for partying….. right?

So, is a Pepsi a coke?

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

The further south you get it’s all coke. It just depends on what kind of coke you want. If your brand of coke is Pepsi...then yes, Pepsi is a coke 😂

• Options

@Stubble said:
    "Forest City" was coined in the mid 1800's. Most recent nickname is "Mistake on the Lake."

Considering you think a Pepsi is a coke, I'll look elsewhere for moniker advice 😆

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Stubble said:

Considering you think a Pepsi is a coke, I'll look elsewhere for moniker advice 😆

Yankee...

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

@Stubble said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Stubble said:

Yankee...

Johnnie Reb!

Don't look ↑
  • Options

For the record pepsi is aśś. If I ask for a coke and the waiter says Pepsi its a hard no.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

The only thing coke is good for is a degreaser, it is not meant for human consumption.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys crack me up. I'll take a pop in the woods any day.

• Options

Hell all we got in the woods around here is shine anyway. Some call it Mt Dew

• Options

@Patrickbrick said:
    The only thing coke is good for is a degreaser, it is not meant for human consumption.

Yankee ^^^

-- Winston Churchill

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

My Uncle told me to treat aluminum with coke before painting, as a primer.