Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Illusione 2021 TAA Cigares Prive

YaksterYakster Posts: 25,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in Ratings & Reviews

Starting a thread for thoughts on the Illusione 2021 TAA Cigares Prive. This marks the first cigar that Illusione has made a TAA release and is a 6 3/4" x 52 Nicaragua puro box pressed toro.

This cigar predominantly gives light floral notes that I'm having trouble pinning down. The initial light instead of giving a pepper blast like some cigars gave a light floral blast of flavor which settles down in the first third. There were some variations in flavor but not distinct flavor transitions that I could pin down. I did smoke this outside with a light breeze and a touch up was required, I enjoyed this cigar.

I found one review for this cigar, looks like I left a lot of notes on the table with this one, it's amazing what this reviewer picked up from this cigar. https://thecigarauthority.com/illusione-taa-exclusive-2021-cigar-review/

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Post edited by Yakster on

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

The floral note reminded me a lot of the Rothschild. This was probably one of the mildest tasting (still a good kick in there) sticks he's ever released, but I enjoyed it a lot as well. For as mild as the stick tasted, I did note the retrohale was surprisingly spicy.

I've mentioned before that I don't think the Rothschild ages very well because of that same note. It's going to be interesting seeing how these age since there is a lot more body behind them.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...