Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

November 2021 Lotto Sign-Up

2»

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hump day bump. I'll be going to Random.org to find out who the winner is next week.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited November 2021

This is the roster we're running with tonight, I'll be jumping on the vHerf soon to draw the winning number before cooking dinner for the family.

1 Jrflickster
    2 ShawnOL
    3 Rdp77
    4 CommanderDuke1_
    5 NorCalR1
    6 VegasFrank
    7 rsherman24
    8 MrShrek
    9 d_blades
    10 Far_North_64
    11 First_Warrior
    12 Vision
    13 cbuck

• Options

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fvcking @VegasFrank

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster I'll send that $10 for picking Frank tomorrow. Do you take PayPal?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

All jokes aside, if anyone feels that my credibility is in question or that they can do a better job, I can be replaced as Lottery Commissioner. I've had the job since taking over for @Echambers around January 2019 and I've enjoyed watching brothers get blown up by the lottery, but I'm sure that there's other brothers that can do just as good a job or better with this duty. It's not that hard to run.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    All jokes aside, if anyone feels that my credibility is in question or that they can do a better job, I can be replaced as Lottery Commissioner. I've had the job since taking over for @Echambers around January 2019 and I've enjoyed watching brothers get blown up by the lottery, but I'm sure that there's other brothers that can do just as good a job or better with this duty. It's not that hard to run.

Nonsense. It is just Frank acting like he does not want free cigars.

If there is anyone on here who would question your credibility, they would be driven off immediately.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

Amen, Sherm. A man with more integrity, honesty, and character, I have not met.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Amen, Sherm. A man with more integrity, honesty, and character, I have not met.

Agreed

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol