Home Non Cigar Related

Help me compile a list of the top 100 rock songs of all time

124»

Comments

  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 TexasPosts: 2,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @johnnyB said:
    Let's go get stoned Ray Charles
    Uncle John's band. Grateful Dead
    Bobby Mcgee. Janis
    Lamerica DooRs
    Anything from Pink Floyd Animals

    Animals was an excellent album.

    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,655 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Can’t forget this classic

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

    What's Love Got To Do With It Tina Turner
    Cherry Red. Luther Allison
    Red House Jimi
    Black Snake Moan. Chester Burnett. ( Howling Wolf)
    Death Letter Blues. Son House

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • dirtdudedirtdude AZPosts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Layla, Derek and the Domino's
    Green Grass and High Tides, Outlaws
    Maggie May, Rod Stewart

    A little dirt never hurt
  • GrawlsGrawls MissouriPosts: 654 ✭✭✭✭✭

  • dirtdudedirtdude AZPosts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Tupelo Honey, Van Morrison
    Casey Jones, Grateful Dead

    A little dirt never hurt
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

    China Cat Sunflower --Grateful Dead
    Heroin -- Velvet Underground

    showiing my age

  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,655 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Probably my favorite song seriously
    Bob Segar Ramblin Gamblin Man

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Cocaine - J. J. Cale

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • skydiverDskydiverD Chicagoland AreaPosts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @VegasFrank said:
    This list must have a Metallica song to be legit. While One is my favorite, it might be a little to heavy, so I'll go fade to black for this list.

    [email protected] that. Go right to Damage Incorporated. 😂

    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • skydiverDskydiverD Chicagoland AreaPosts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Lots of great songs on this list. I didn’t see it so I figured I would toss in one that is either loved or hated. Seems there is no middle ground. But no other song has ever spoken to me quite like Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I couldn't get high--the fugs

  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 10,093 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not sure if Hotel California was listed but great song

    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The soundtracks of Cadillac Records the start of the Chess label, both the Blues Brothers and Hitsville, the making of Motown. Good rocking' all.

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
Sign In or Register to comment.