Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

December 2021 Lotto Sign-Up

YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2021 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

Who's ready to sign up for the next monthly lottery? December is right around the corner, time for Santa, Krampus, and cigars. It's time to ante up for the next round in the Lotto. Who's game? Here's the boilerplate.

Play only if you're willing to win this thing. Even though the draw is random, you may end up winning multiple lotteries.

Here's the standard boilerplate:

  1. One entry per person; ante is five cigars.
  2. You should be on the good trader's list--If you haven't officially "made the list" then let me know and we'll see if you can't get someone to vouch for you.
  3. If you want in, type "In" or something similar. I'll periodically update the list so if you think you are in and you're not on the list, make sure I know.
  4. I'm not as sharp as I used to be so if you post a witty follow-up after you've already entered for the Lottery I may slip up and add you to the list twice. Just let me know and I'll fix the list.
  5. I'll draw at the beginning of the month. You'll need to get a box out to the winner sometime the first few weeks of October so if you're going to be gone then and won't be able to send them out, make sure you include that information in your first post. Obviously, some of you will have plans and may have to send later than normal. That's no problem - just communicate with the winner.
  6. If you win, you need to make sure you post pictures of your winnings in the winner thread so we can track that you received everything. Try to identify who sent you the cigars with their forum name so I can check them off the list.
  7. You have to play for yourself. If you want to bomb someone else after you received you winnings, that's up to you but they all come to you.
  8. If you don't pay, then you can't play again (that and you'll likely be publicly shamed.)
  9. When someone wins, check their bio and if you have something you know they like then try to send that. Otherwise, send what you like and tell them why you like it.
  10. I try to do the drawing live on the Zoom vHerf so that I can get some witnesses and we can celebrate the winner and console those who have yet to win.(have a good laugh at the outcome)
  11. Have fun
I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

              Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,906 ✭✭✭✭✭

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Don't look ↑
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

    But Frank, you don''t have to send 'gars if you lose until October, see rule #5.

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Ooops, forgot to edit that. Send in December. Line starts here:

    1 Jrflickster

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 573 ✭✭✭✭✭

    If @VegasFrank is out, I'm in.

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

    1 Jrflickster
    2 Vision
    3 RobbyCruz

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bump for @VegasFrank who's on a winning streak.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 6,182 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Got a nickel now. Let's keep this party going. Who'll give me six?

    1 Jrflickster
    2 Vision
    3 RobbyCruz
    4 Rdp77
    5 rsherman24

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I think this is where @VegasFrank steps in

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In once again please.

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yes please

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • cbuckcbuck Milford, CTPosts: 7,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In please!

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'd like in again.

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

    make it a dime...

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

    Wow, now we're cooking with gas.

    1 Jrflickster
    2 Vision
    3 RobbyCruz
    4 Rdp77
    5 rsherman24
    6 First_Warrior
    7 BullSquatch
    8 cbuck
    9 ShawnOL
    10 d_blades

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,906 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @VegasFrank wtf bro

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Jrflickster said:
    @VegasFrank wtf bro

    I'm just going to punish the winner from the sideline

    Don't look ↑
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sign me up Yak

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Can we get a double saw buck?

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Here's the current list.

    1 Jrflickster
    2 Vision
    3 RobbyCruz
    4 Rdp77
    5 rsherman24
    6 First_Warrior
    7 BullSquatch
    8 cbuck
    9 ShawnOL
    10 d_blades
    11 NorCalR1
    12 CommanderDuke1_

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • BrokegunnerBrokegunner People's Republic of KaliforniaPosts: 179 ✭✭✭✭

    Count me in

    "Not all heroes eat crepes"

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hump day Bump day.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @VegasFrank jump in there is no way you are hittin it again with all these entries..

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Sign In or Register to comment.