Home Non Cigar Related

Happy Thanksgiving!

StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope everyone has an awesome and safe day!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You have the same , my man.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Good health to all!

  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Everyone have a great day and enjoy time with your loved ones.

  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hope everyone has a great day

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I hope you have a peaceful and joyous day.

  • webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

    gobblegobble

    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)


  • cbuckcbuck Milford, CTPosts: 7,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Thanksgiving!

  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,657 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Turkey day

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,906 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Turkey Day everyone

  • TheKrakenTheKraken MassachusettsPosts: 2,023 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Thanksgiving all!

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hope everyone has a great day and finishes it off with that “special occasion” cigar we have all been holding for 3+ years..

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 4,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Thanksgiving

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 TexasPosts: 2,432 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
Sign In or Register to comment.