Options

The Nice Thread.

2»

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:

@Vision said:
    That’s my disagree. You go along with the jokes and never let the ball busting get to you. And where else would we get advise on flooring and boat captaining.

Flooring yes, boat captaining however you have me confused with a mr. walker

I was reaching. Made that up on the fly.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

@Usaf06 said:

@Patrickbrick said:

@Usaf06 said:
    For the most part I actually don't like most people. Probably a side effect of doing what I've done for so long. But I've always said that this place is like home, and we are a family. Just don't talk over people on vherf, makes me angry.

Part of the reason I’m not on vherf as much. Figured I’m just an annoying **** and should let all you fine folks be.

I actually enjoy you on vherf. I was referring to someone else who left several months ago I dont even remember his name. I think sherm was on vherf with me when I lost my ****

@Michael_walk

And wasn’t John on? And Mike thought Sherm should have defended him but wasn’t actually on. I think…

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, my agree.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats correct... I can't remember shìt.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well John had a good show then

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@Patrickbrick said:

@Usaf06 said:
    For the most part I actually don't like most people. Probably a side effect of doing what I've done for so long. But I've always said that this place is like home, and we are a family. Just don't talk over people on vherf, makes me angry.

Part of the reason I’m not on vherf as much. Figured I’m just an annoying **** and should let all you fine folks be.

I actually enjoy you on vherf. I was referring to someone else who left several months ago I dont even remember his name. I think sherm was on vherf with me when I lost my ****

You weren't the only one that he pissed off.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Usaf06 said:

@Patrickbrick said:

@Usaf06 said:

@Michael_walk

And wasn’t John on? And Mike thought Sherm should have defended him but wasn’t actually on. I think…

Oh that guy!

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@Patrickbrick said:

@Usaf06 said:

I was not on, but I got blamed for being on and not defending the dBag. I think it was @IndustMech

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing will beat the time I wasn't the one that chassed him off but got no less than 5 phone calls asking me what I said to the guy. It was pretty damn funny when that came to light, especially who did the chasing.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.