Home General Discussion

2022 Excellent Herf, Milwaukee

1679111214

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Rdp77 said:
    Bug spray!!!

    The thick smoke should lessen the need.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 8

    @d_blades said:

    @Rdp77 said:
    Bug spray!!!

    The thick smoke should lessen the need.

    Not for Jim…he has a fetish

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Your right no bug spray....I have faith Patrick has me covered and frank will protect me

  • MrShrekMrShrek Murfreesboro, TNPosts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I see you are already showing leg for @VegasFrank there @Jrflickster !

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 2,154 ✭✭✭✭✭

    They're just jealous they aren't going to a herf like you are, Frank.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @VegasFrank said:
    True story ....

    TSA: put laptops and tablets in a separate bin

    Me: (complies)

    TSA: sir. You have electronics in your bag.

    Me: it's a CPAP the guy said just laptops and tablets.

    TSA: it's the same thing.

    Me: I can't watch a movie on my cpap.

    TSA:. Step over here, sir.

    I got thru it though....waiting for my plane.

    Sounds like they would have loved that nubber lol.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,562 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @skydiverD said:

    @VegasFrank said:
    True story ....

    TSA: put laptops and tablets in a separate bin

    Me: (complies)

    TSA: sir. You have electronics in your bag.

    Me: it's a CPAP the guy said just laptops and tablets.

    TSA: it's the same thing.

    Me: I can't watch a movie on my cpap.

    TSA:. Step over here, sir.

    I got thru it though....waiting for my plane.

    You won't need that machine on this trip. Snoring will keep you awake all night.... Not your own snoring..... :D

    17 year veteran. I slept standing at parade rest one time. Challenge accepted!

    Don't look ↑
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @MrShrek said:
    Jeep loaded and we are off to drop the kiddo off and pick up @Bob_Luken

    You bring a trailer for all those shopping carts along the way??

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,562 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Better not. I'll turn his a#s in frome here over the Rockies!

    Don't look ↑
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,562 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Don't look ↑
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I thought you were on a plane

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Where I am, SJC, waiting to board.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • skydiverDskydiverD Chicagoland AreaPosts: 2,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm still at home, working :s , about to head down to the cooler to see if I have any ceegars to pass around later tonite.... :D

    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ DFW

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice patio furniture

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

    🛬

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

    And nice sensible lawn, doesn't look like a damned putting green.

Sign In or Register to comment.