Home General Discussion
Options

Have you smoked a Hundo?

YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you smoked a hundred of the same cigar? Which one?

I'm not sure I have, probably close on the La Palina Classics

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Comments

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eiroa Camacho corojo. I’d say not close on any other.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe 40 at most. And those would be the Quintero y Hermano

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had damn near a hundred of the MOW PAs on hand at one time a few years ago, so yes.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

no

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hemingway Signature

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Puro Authentico's and CAO Black no doubt.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Easily have had over 100 MiQ.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow! ^

Not for me either. Maybe a hundred padron brown labels, if you add up all the different sizes...

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have easily smoked more than 100 of the La Grande Classe. They’re a short corona size, affordable, and tasty. Probably the first thing I grab for if I don’t have something else in mind.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

Back before they were featured in a certain magazine and could be had all day at 5 or under a stick, I definitely came close to that with the Oliva V Melanio robusta.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've probably done it with the New World Cameroons. I always keep some in my humidor.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    Back before they were featured in a certain magazine and could be had all day at 5 or under a stick, I definitely came close to that with the Oliva V Melanio robusta.

I could probably add this one also.