Home General Discussion

My Audew

I have had my Audew for about a year now and my humidity has been steady at around 69%. Here recently it has lowered to around 65%-66% humidity. I have the big Boveda in there,but not sure if need to dd more or what I need to do.

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

Normal operations. If you're running your heat in the wintertime, it will dry out the air in the room and your boxes will be 1 to 2 degrees dryer inside depending on how much you open the door.

See how they smoke at 65. You might like it. I do, that's for sure. If you don't, add another boveda.

Don't look ↑
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

65-66 is perfect

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• MCarter0608MCarter0608 Posts: 8

@VegasFrank said:
    Normal operations. If you're running your heat in the wintertime, it will dry out the air in the room and your boxes will be 1 to 2 degrees dryer inside depending on how much you open the door.

See how they smoke at 65. You might like it. I do, that's for sure. If you don't, add another boveda.

Thanks for the help sir,you helped me out about a year ago when I was getting my Audew up and running.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frank is a very helpful individual. And kind, too. And he has good thumbs.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

@MCarter0608 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Thanks for the help sir,you helped me out about a year ago when I was getting my Audew up and running.

I remember! Glad you are enjoying the hobby! Hopefully you'll stick around and be part of the community too...

Don't look ↑

@peter4jc said:
    Frank is a very helpful individual. And kind, too. And he has good thumbs.

My disagree 😂😆

Don't look ↑

My disagree. Just ask the guy from the other thread! You're the one with all of the questions answered, @Bob_Luken! I nominate you!

Don't look ↑