Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Getting Trolled

Anyone ever fire an employee and then have them troll you online? Fake accounts, 1 star reviews etc. Annoying.

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for dropping in. See you in 2029.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

Give this young man a break. He knoweth not what he doeseth.

I don't know if that is trolling more than it is just the way of the world and the internet nowadays. You could always respond to the review telling your side of the story. Of course that makes you look Petty. Best to just ignore and move along.

There are two credos that rule my professional life. The first is that the best revenge is living good. The second is that someone else not doing their job doesn't give me the right to not do mine.

Live good and the rest doesn't matter brother.

Don't look ↑