Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Unbanded Cigar Copy/Paste Contest: Figurado

RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, I'm Robert.

this is the first (probably last) of the copycat blind smokes as suggested by @EgoBoundary and brought up by @Yakster.

The rules are simple, submit 4 of the same cigars. The size of the cigars must be a figurados i.e., (belicoso, torpedo, salomon, pyramid) I want to see a taper at some point! Wrapper and ring gauge can be whatever you would like to submit. Please keep the price of the cigars to UNDER 12 dollars each. Mail the submission to me, include either a return label or 8 dollars for me to return/ship you your unbanded cigars. I will not limit the number of people submitting as this hasn’t been a big issue in the past (supposedly).

I will mail you 4 randomized cigars that will be labeled or marked for you to judge. You must be on the good traders list. Do not submit flavored cigars ( no pork with those cigars, but it will influence other submissions)

We are using rank and scoring to judge the cigars.

Rank the cigars 1 through 4 (1 is the best) .

Score of is 10/10 points using the suggestions below

Scoring system:
10 points total
5 points for flavor
3 points for construction
2 points for any complexity/transition in flavors
You can use decimal system as well so you can have 4.5/5 for flavors, etc.

Here is an example of score:
Frank sent me a cigar: 8x80, flavors sucked got a 0/5, construction was miserable (constant burn issues, struggle to get any smoke) got a 0/3, and there were no complexity, as boring as could be 0/2, total score of 0/10.

Don't be like @VegasFrank

There are 5 other iterations of this contest done by @EgoBoundary for your review in older discussions... the major difference is that this particular contest has a shape limitation.

Looking forward to the competition.

Comments