Home Ratings & Reviews

Intergalactic

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was really put off by others opinions but I got to say I’ve really been enjoying it.

Comments

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve seen a lot of mixed opinions on it. I have some but haven’t tried them yet.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm resting mine before trying again.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also enjoyed the one I had ROTT. Definitely not a "normal" BWS blend IMO. Not as bold and dark, but still very flavorful.

I think your onto something there, Taylor, with regard to BLTC/BWS expectations.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

The two I've smoked were good, and reminded me of the Hyena.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Now I didn't get that at all and I loved the Hyena. I'll try to bear this in mind in my next go at this one.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm with chris. Maybe a distant cousin to the hyena, but I'm guessing that's only because the wrappers are similar, Cameroon and Sumatra. If I had to guess, the binders are completely different in the fillers may share a common leaf or two.

Don't look ↑
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't like the band😱

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

You take that back!

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't smoke the bands.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Boxes and bands are pretty though

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I normally don’t touch new bltc for 5-6 months. Their boxes always reek of paint. I take the box cello off and rest them.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.