Home General Discussion
Options

Platinum level question

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what I'm supposed to do to get a "dedicated" ccom rep? Apparently its one of the benefits.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

I vote for @peter4jc .......What could go wrong?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Krieg said:
    Anyone know what I'm supposed to do to get a "dedicated" ccom rep? Apparently its one of the benefits.

I only just made the Silver level so I can't help you. I'd PM @TheCigarChick if you don't get anywhere on getting connected to your account manager now that you've achieved the Platinum Elite Advantage level.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,103 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah you’ll have to contact someone. And just a heads up…don’t expect much out of it.

• Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 297 admin

@Krieg - If you didn't already have an Account Manager from before the days of the Loyalty Program, you will be assigned one. Someone in our Marketing Dept goes through and assigns new Platinum Tier members to an Account Manager regularly. Once your information gets added to their customer list, the dedicated Rep will reach out to you via email to introduce themselves and provide their specific contact info.

• Options

@TheCigarChick said:
    @Krieg - If you didn't already have an Account Manager from before the days of the Loyalty Program, you will be assigned one. Someone in our Marketing Dept goes through and assigns new Platinum Tier members to an Account Manager regularly. Once your information gets added to their customer list, the dedicated Rep will reach out to you via email to introduce themselves and provide their specific contact info.

Ty

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    edited March 2022

@Rdp77 said:
    Yeah you’ll have to contact someone. And just a heads up…don’t expect much out of it.

I did try and contact someone, still haven't heard back...and they missed out on a $200 order I made today.....like you said, im not expecting too much...free shipping and $50 coupon is probably all I'm gonna use for most part...haven't heard anything from ccom...not expecting too tbh.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

Patience, Young grasshopper. Someone will reach out to you. This concierge service is super important to you LOL. Does cigar page provide that too?

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Patience, Young grasshopper. Someone will reach out to you. This concierge service is super important to you LOL. Does cigar page provide that too?

Lol...actually..they do.

"Long ashes my friends."