Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Glen 'The Sniper'

Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭

Hi All,

Long time no see. Managed to get on via a VPN since ccom exiled me. Well not just me all of Europe.

Anyway, I'm trying to get in touch with my old friend Glen, username 'The Sniper'.

I see he left the forum a long time ago but was hoping one of the old timers might have his address? Laker, Joz3r anyone still around?

Thanks in advance.

Sol

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,430 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry, that was before my time. Last active 2012.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glenn posted on the uberhumidor forum for awhile, then it fizzled. Laker left about then, too. Laker stayed in touch with myself and @Vulchor by email for awhile, then neither of us could get in touch with him at all. I don't know what happened.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain