Home General Discussion
Options

Coming to a phoenix neighborhood near you

VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2022 in General Discussion

The old ball and chain roped me into a family vacation to see the mother-in-law while she is vacationing seeing one of her friends. While all of that sounds terrible, I'm driving separately from them because I have a work thing the morning they're leaving. So I'll be in Gilbert Arizona with the reaper, golf clubs, and a pile of smokes on memorial Day weekend.

This means I might miss @NorCalR1 for edc, can't remember exactly which weekend that is. 😭

@Significant3 don't know if that's close to Peoria or if you have time, but since I'll have the race car, I might be able to get out on one of those days for a smoke at a local shop or something.

Likewise @dirtdude I always envision you living way out in the boonies. I can only imagine that spring valley neither has a spring nor a valley, kind of like the spring valley here and is nowhere near phoenix, gilbert, or Peoria, but offer is open to you too!

If not, that's cool. I'll just log on to the vherf from the back patio of my air bnb....

Don't look ↑

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank I’ll be in Vegas from 5/19- 5/23. Hope 5/19 works for a meet up at Cigar Box LV. It’s 4 miles from MGM Signature.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

Peoria is not necessarily close to Gilbert. In fact I believe it is about 50 miles drive. However I should be an easy stop on your way to Gilbert once you get in to the Phoenix metro area. Have you planned your route?
    The blue dot is me

• Options
    Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank since you are staying in the east valley you should try and play Las Sendas, a fun course. If you stop to see @Significant3 you should stop by Ambassador’s Fine Cigar’s off of 75th Ave and Bell a great Padron selection

• Options

@Significant3 said:
    Peoria is not necessarily close to Gilbert. In fact I believe it is about 50 miles drive. However I should be an easy stop on your way to Gilbert once you get in to the Phoenix metro area. Have you planned your route?
    The blue dot is me

No I haven't not really. I'll be leaving Vegas around 3 pm on Thursday afternoon. If you're available Thursday evening I think thisll work out just dandy!

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Seems like you're near there too. Maybe join us?

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I’m in town would love to, looks like I live about 20 minutes or so from @Significant3

• Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Deadstroke174 Let me know the next time you plan to go to Ambassador and I’ll try to meet you there.

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

This means I might miss @NorCalR1 for edc, can't remember exactly which weekend that is. 😭

You’ll be at the Milwaukee Herf June 9-12th when I’m in Vegas also?

• Options

Yeah bro I'll be at the Milwaukee herf... You coming to vegas?

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ambassador was where we met up I think Bryson.
    Frank, I'm a couple hours south of Gilbert, plus I'm headed toward Livingston Montana on Thursday for the summer.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    edited May 2022

I know it's up in the air with @Significant3 for this upcoming Thursday night. @Deadstroke174 invite is also open to you. I'm going either way, will be there at Ambassador around 6 or 630.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@Deadstroke174 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    I know it's up in the air with @Significant3 for this upcoming Thursday night. @Deadstroke174 invite is also open to you. I'm going either way, will be there at Ambassador around 6 or 630.

Will be there, my number is 602.692.0776. I’m Andrew and don’t buy a cigar there because I get a discount so the cigar is on me

Can't wait Andrew!

Don't look ↑