Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Graduation ceremony violence

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Last night my local news told me about a local high school graduation ceremony marred by gunfire resulting in two victims resulting in one death. Today in the headlines I read of a mass shooting at a high school graduation in Louisiana. Next, I googled "graduation ceremony violence" and see another account of violence in Grand Rapids MI. Have you heard of any of this happening in your communities this season? Be careful out there.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

I'm learning that a lot of these high school graduations are held at local college auditoriums. I'm assuming this allows for more relatives to attend. And I suppose this statistically increases the odds of someone's bad uncle and someone else's crazy cousin to cross paths, so those people,...... > @Rdp77 said:

are just fúcked in the head

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

we should flood the country with guns, then everyone will be safe

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have to wonder just what kind of empty lives these schidtheads lead that makes them think they'll find meaning by engaging in such horrendous and barbaric acts of violent stupidity? What is the internal dialogue?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like they blame everyone else for their own problems.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    I have to wonder just what kind of empty lives these schidtheads lead that makes them think they'll find meaning by engaging in such horrendous and barbaric acts of violent stupidity? What is the internal dialogue?

Mainly just looking for their 15 minutes off fame/infamy.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

More likely gang related or similar. It's a cultural thing.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.