Home Pipes
Options

WTB McClellan Deep Hollow

Smoug420Smoug420 Posts: 61

Hi guys I'm new here but I've been on the hunt for a tin of deep hollow for months and just can't find one.if you own a tin or know someone that does hit me up please!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

Get fifty quality posts under your belt and a newbie cigar trade with a sponsor here and you can get yourself on good trader's list. Probably won't help you score any Deep Hollow, though.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Oh, I forgot to mention you should make a post on the Newbie Welcoming Thread introducing yourself and telling us a bit about yourself and what cigars you like.

https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/3027/the-newbie-welcoming-thread/

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Smoug420 I don’t think anyone on here has any Deep Hollow. I know another member that has been looking and has been unsuccessful. As @Yakster mentioned you probably won’t get much feedback on any requests until you have been here for awhile and built up a relationship with the other brothers of the forum. Introduce yourself and hang for a while.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

Gotcha thanks for the heads up guys! I'll start posting on here more. Side note I tracked down a sealed 2019 tin of deep hollow got it for 25$ + 5$ shipping!

• Options
    edited June 2022

That's a good deal. But didn't McClelland go out of business before then?

• Options
    edited June 2022

@Yakster said:
    That's a good deal. But didn't McClelland go out of business before then?

I'm not sure but here's some pics of it from the seller. Sticker if a little torn.

• Options

I guess I got confused actually the post the person originally made was from 2019. I never asked how old it was I was too excited I found it for my buddy.

• Options

I know where you can get a tin if you want it bad enough. There's one on 4noggins but it's like 80 or 90$

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Smoug420 said:
    Gotcha thanks for the heads up guys! I'll start posting on here more. Side note I tracked down a sealed 2019 tin of deep hollow got it for 25$ + 5$ shipping!

You might think about starting one thread for your tobacco reviews and putting them all in there, as opposed to cluttering up the forum with a separate thread for each review. Thanks.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@peter4jc said
    You might think about starting one thread for your tobacco reviews and putting them all in there, as opposed to cluttering up the forum with a separate thread for each review. Thanks.

Sure! Sorry about that the other forms I'm on are different.