Home General Discussion
Options

Bugatti vulcan parts

Hi please someone advise me where I can go and buy a burner for a bugatti vulcan lighter my son gave me for Xmas I changed the pod twice but no flame read that it could be the burner the bugatti website has nothing to order parts so if someone knows please let me know

Comments

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @Franko860

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does it spark?

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 I'll spark your Bugatti ;)

• Options

@Jrflickster said:
    @Rdp77 I'll spark your Bugatti ;)

You already do Jim

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you don't see a spark, you may want to check the gap between the ignition wire and the burners.

I didn't see replacement burners for sale, have you called or written Bugatti?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

on the bugatti web site is this:
    "2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY INCLUDED
    Do not keep the flame lit for more than 45 seconds at a time. From the date of purchase, this warranty covers mechanical parts only and excludes damages resulting from accident, misuse, tampering, or abuse. This warranty does not cover outer case finishes or faults occurring through bad repairs, natural wear, and tear, or the use of low-quality gas refills. A copy of the purchase receipt must be provided to obtain warranty service."

So, if you want you could send it in for repair/ replacement, however there is this:
    a quick search turned up the bugatti facebook page with this:

"Carmelo Fazzari
    · 0:01
    I sent my lighter out in December because it stopped working they have not returned it yet they haven’t returned my phone calls this is a horrible company I would not buy any lighters from these people! At this point I gave up getting my lighter back! 
    Reply7w
    Brian Hodge
    · 0:00
    Carmelo Fazzari mine is junk. Doesn’t work after less than a year. Contacted them and because of the pandemic they “don’t have parts” to replace it.
    Reply6w"

Best bet might be to bring or send it to where it was purchased and ask for a replacement.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Holy crap. This guy spent more on the lighter than I do on a box of cigars.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

It reads like it was a gift.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Holy crap. This guy spent more on the lighter than I do on a box of cigars.

But just how many boxes of cigars do you have buster? Hmmmm?

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Franko860Franko860 Posts: 3

Thanks guys for the help

• Options

Welcome Franko the Tanko.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

In my experience, now days it’s not worth sending anything back for warranty work. Xikar was bought out and they suck now too. Lighters can be tricky, but usually it’s something simple. There a bunch of suggestions on how to fix (google what is going on, don’t use specific brand).

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

Exactly! That’s why I can enjoy a davidoff or two.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YeThaneYeThane Posts: 2

Does anyone have the telephone number for the Bugatti service facility in Florida? I sent my Bugatti Vulcan lighter to it over a month ago and received an email reply that it would not be repaired under warranty unless I could prove it had been purchased less than 2 years ago. Otherwise, it would cost $29.99. Since I couldn't provide the proof, I will have to pay the $29.99, which is no big deal. I sent the facility an email asking how I could pay via a secure link and haven't gotten a response yet. I called their number (before losing it) every day for a week and only got an answering machine with a message promising to call me back soon. That hasn't happened yet. If someone could provide me with their telephone number so that I can pay for the repair and get my lighter back I will be most grateful.

• Options

We would probably google it

• Options

Try 1 (754) 900-5857

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bugatti is fugazzi

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

@webmost said:
    Bugatti is fugazzi

Good band!

MOW badge received.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022

Fugatti is Bugazzi.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leave a message that you want to send them money?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you called them everyday for a week, should be in your call history. Of course, not if you have one of those old style rotary phones....

Don't look ↑
  • Options

I can't decide which color to go with, full LTE compatibility.