Home General Discussion
Options

A Magical Box Of American Label

My daily driver is American Label, since last year I've smoked about 60 boxes of these beauts so I'm pretty well acquainted with them... But this box I just opened yesterday, wowwwwwww!

Has that ever happened to anyone? The draw on every one has been super smooth, the mouth feel amazing, the taste perfectly mellow and full and bold and a slightly sweet aftertaste, the tobacco tastes rich and clean and just perfect. The burns are perfectly balanced. Really it's like my trusty 4/5 has somehow magically become a strong 5/5.

Now I've had a single stick in a box turn out like this many times, just like I've had some come out just awful - but I'm now near the end of this box and it has been perfect perfect perfect every time.

I did notice their box packaging changed, it used to be loosely wrapped plastic, but now it appears to be some stretched shrink wrap. Maybe that is the reason? I have 5 more boxes to go in this shipment and crossing my fingers they're all like this.

Feeling very lucky and satisfied the last few days :)

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds right up my alley.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe they got in a fresh shipment and you received one of those.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.