Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

August 2022 Lotto Signup Thread

YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2022 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's coming up on August, time for peppers, peaches, and the Perseid meteor shower, and it's that time once again to ante up for the Monthly Lotto. Who's in?

Play only if you're willing to win this thing. Even though the draw is random, you may end up winning multiple lotteries.

Here's the standard boilerplate:

1. One entry per person; ante is five cigars.
  2. You should be on the good trader's list--If you haven't officially "made the list" then let me know and we'll see if you can't get someone to vouch for you.
  3. If you want in, type "In" or something similar. I'll periodically update the list so if you think you are in and you're not on the list, make sure I know.
  4. I'm not as sharp as I used to be so if you post a witty follow-up after you've already entered for the Lottery I may slip up and add you to the list twice. Just let me know and I'll fix the list.
  5. I'll draw at the beginning of the month. You'll need to get a box out to the winner sometime the first few weeks of the month so if you're going to be gone then and won't be able to send them out, make sure you include that information in your first post. Obviously, some of you will have plans and may have to send later than normal. That's no problem - just communicate with the winner.
  6. If you win, you need to make sure you post pictures of your winnings in the winner thread so we can track that you received everything. Try to identify who sent you the cigars with their forum name so I can check them off the list.
  7. You have to play for yourself. If you want to bomb someone else after you received you winnings, that's up to you but they all come to you.
  8. If you don't pay, then you can't play again (that and you'll likely be publicly shamed.)
  9. When someone wins, check their bio and if you have something you know they like then try to send that. Otherwise, send what you like and tell them why you like it.
  10. I try to do the drawing live on the Zoom vHerf so that I can get some witnesses and we can celebrate the winner and console those who have yet to win.(have a good laugh at the outcome)
  11. Have fun
I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:

Comments

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

In

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

In

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

In please!

1 Hobbes86
    2 Commander_Duke_1
    3 Rdp77
    4 cbuck

• ronhancock77ronhancock77 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited July 2022

ignore

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

5 never wins, I am in

Gotcha down, Sherm.

Thirsty Thursday Bump

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

In please

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• BrokegunnerBrokegunner Posts: 435 ✭✭✭✭✭

In

"Not all heroes eat crepes"

1 Hobbes86
    2 Commander_Duke_1
    3 Rdp77
    4 cbuck
    5 rsherman24
    6 d_blades
    7 Brokegunner

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dave wins this month because

Don't look ↑
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Put me in, coach.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

You'll be the Ocho.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's Ocho Loco to you, muchacho. :D

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

Hump Day bump

Last chance bump

Not much interest this month. :/

Summer plans get in the way, too hot to smoke, too wet to smoke, all the usual excuses. I'm planning on doing the Lottery draw tonight on random.org on the vHerf at the usual time. (around 5:00 PM Pacific)

Ok, here's the line up:

1 Hobbes86
    2 Commander_Duke_1
    3 Rdp77
    4 cbuck
    5 rsherman24
    6 d_blades
    7 Brokegunner
    8 ShawnOL

I jumped on vHerf for some witnesses and drew the winner, I'll post a new thread for the winnings.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Giddy Up