Home Pipes
Options

C&D Sunbear

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

The new C&D Sunbear is going up at midnight tonight. If anyone is snagging some and can snag an extra 2 to 4 tins for me I’ll buy or trade for them. I’m going to be stuck at work and unable to log in and have a feeling they may go quick. I have plenty of tobacco but may have a few pipes available to trade as well. Or straight $$. Just post here so I don’t have 5 guys hitting me up lol. I’d appreciate it greatly!

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jsnake said:
    Sunbear FOMO

I haven't seen anyone else step up, I've enjoyed past iterations and was thinking of getting some so if no one else is game I'll try and score you some too.

I hope that they don't have limits.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Usually they do like a 10 tin limit or similar. If you can snag 2 to 4 extra that would be sweet. Just message when you get them and we can work out the details. I appreciate it!

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

Country Squire is releasing it at 1 PM Central on 8/2

• Options

@rsherman24 said:
    Country Squire is releasing it at 1 PM Central on 8/2

Already sold out, it seems, a bit more money and a limit of 2 cans.

• Options

@jsnake said:
    The new C&D Sunbear is going up at midnight tonight. If anyone is snagging some and can snag an extra 2 to 4 tins for me I’ll buy or trade for them. I’m going to be stuck at work and unable to log in and have a feeling they may go quick. I have plenty of tobacco but may have a few pipes available to trade as well. Or straight $$. Just post here so I don’t have 5 guys hitting me up lol. I’d appreciate it greatly!

Gotcha covered, I'll let you know when it comes in.

• Options

Looks like it's already gone from several sites.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022

Live on SP 12 tin limit.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

I tried to get on at work but the time zone difference had the first ones sold out and by the time I got on SP they were gone too.

• Options

@jsnake said:
    I tried to get on at work but the time zone difference had the first ones sold out and by the time I got on SP they were gone too.

That's good because I picked up 3 for you. I'll let you know when they come in.

• Options
    edited August 2022

@Yakster said: That's good because I picked up 3 for you. I'll let you know when they come in.

Much appreciated brother. Let me know and we can work out what you want for them. Thanks!!

• Options

Sun Bear is coming out again this year, some new blend. I think I'm going to pass since I still have plenty of previous offerings, even though it's good.