Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Scam

Complete scam, ordered 2 cigars 2 days ago and still have not shipped. Becky H even gave me a fake tracking number that according to UPS is just them creating a label.... canceled order twice now, no response.

Comments

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m guessing you don’t deal with shipping much. The tracking number isn’t fake if ups told you they had created a label. That means that the label has been created for your package and it has just not been dropped off at ups yet. They’re not going to drop everything and run to ups for every single package. They will wait until they have so many and then your package will be taken to ups…scanned in…and then you begin to get tracking information. Two days? Impatient much? Wait until you get one that travels through Memphis.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha ha, sucker!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got another one. This one even created a forum profile and will be getting an email every time someone responds to his post.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brad said:
    Complete scam, ordered 2 cigars 2 days ago and still have not shipped. Becky H even gave me a fake tracking number that according to UPS is just them creating a label.... canceled order twice now, no response.

Welcome to the forum. Shipping normally takes three days; not three days to get to you but three days from order to when the cigars are shipped. Labels are created and printed before the cigars are shipped, probably because they wouldn't get to you if they were created and printed after they were shipped.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

2 cigars?
    You only ordered 2 cigars??
    2 days ago??
    OMG! The nerve of them to take so long to ship.
    You really must not order things very often. Usually takes a couple days to process ths order through USPS or UPS.

So you have a $20 order and you're complaining because you don't get priority shipping or treatment?
    Boo hoo.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

@brad

🫵🖕🏿

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol did you buy them on a Saturday? Don't worry. Cbid has gurkha's too...

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh man! Now I'm feeling it. I placed an order for 3 boxes of cigars this morning, and now I've gotten an email saying it's on the way, but when I checked the USPS site they just say that a label's been created, but there's no package in the system! Boy, am I steamed! What a gyp!

Grrr...grrr, I thought it'd be here by now, it's been, like 3 hours!

:'(:'(:'(

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

and, I'm sort of curious to see if a new post will get this thread out of the month of March.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

:D

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brad
    Boy, and I thought I was the nost "noob" a guy could get...

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17