Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newb Looking For a Trade Sponsor

So K just received a 5 Tin pack of Acid Gold Sumatras and all I can say is they are not my style at all. Opened two tins, stripped the cellophane and was in the process of arranging them in a box and adding a Boveda pack. When I took a break and decided to burn one. I must say didn't care for them at all. I'm willing to take about any trade for them. 3 tins sealed 19 individual unwrapped. Help! I hate to just pitch them.

I got a hole in my bucket I can't buy no beer!

Tagged:

Comments

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice to meet you. No thank you

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Nice to meet you. No thank you

Trying to scare away a new guy? C'mon man...

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol I thought that was as nice as I could possibly be sorry guys

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

You shouldn't have purchased so many of one cigar when you didn't know if you liked it or not, or even what your tastes are. Also, you don't need to take the cellophane off to store them, it breathes just fine and leaving it on will likely help protect them from damage. I'm sure you'll learn from this experience, so stick around. I would like to sponsor a newb, but not for a bunch of Acids I won't even smoke.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 562 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am the proud sponsor of some Flavored Sticks, but Amos is correct. In this group, you won't find many takers. I personally love the flavored Nub cigars and the Drew Estate sisters, especially Leather Rose. In regards to Acid, I've tried several and never enjoyed a single one. To me, they all have a very weird flavor, some even like smoking old spice shaving cream. Keep smoking and keep exploring. At the end of the day, you like what you like and who cares what others think. Cheers!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭

If you are looking for a trade still @Icemanxxxv let me know. i'll be you're huckleberry.

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭

come on guys, lets give the new guy a chance. we cant scare everyone away,