Home General Discussion
Options

Addicted to Sprint sale........HELP

I stumbled across the Cigar Sprint sale last night and I can't stop watching and trying to grab a deal. Had it on for 2 hrs last night and all days today watching football. I think I might be addicted! Thank god I read on about Tupperdors because I am going to need more room, lol.

Comments

• Options
    TeoracerTeoracer Posts: 20 ✭✭

@Vision said:

@Rdp77 said:
    You ain’t seen nothin yet 😂😂😂
    Wait until you’re introduced to the devils site

I would never tell anyone about cigarbid cigarpage smallbatchcigar cigarking foxcigar or anything similar to any of those sites ever!

Edit. Misspelled cigarauctioneer by not listing it at all.

I already had a couple of those bookmarked but thank you for the additions!!!

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,245 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe....

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Teoracer said:

@Vision said:

@Rdp77 said:
    You ain’t seen nothin yet 😂😂😂
    Wait until you’re introduced to the devils site

I would never tell anyone about cigarbid cigarpage smallbatchcigar cigarking foxcigar or anything similar to any of those sites ever!

Edit. Misspelled cigarauctioneer by not listing it at all.

I already had a couple of those bookmarked but thank you for the additions!!!

No idea whatcha taking bout.....😉

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Teoracer said:
    I stumbled across the Cigar Sprint sale last night and I can't stop watching and trying to grab a deal. Had it on for 2 hrs last night and all days today watching football. I think I might be addicted! Thank god I read on about Tupperdors because I am going to need more room, lol.

As a former sprint addict from my early days,.. don’t go blind grabbing deals on there. You will not always be happy with the ratio of satisfaction to dissatisfaction. If you are familiar with the specific cigar, or willing to risk trying more from the same line that you’re already happy with, go for it. Otherwise you’re going to end up with more than a few dog rocket bargains. Good price but not a great smoke.

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Must say I to was infatuated with sprint sale. I would spend hours every day. Yep. You're hooked. There is also something similar that is done on another sight they call it the scorcher sale. They roll out a deal with a countdown clock for a minute or two. I find almost the same enjoyment.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options

As a former sprint addict from my early days,.. don’t go blind grabbing deals on there. You will not always be happy with the ratio of satisfaction to dissatisfaction. If you are familiar with the specific cigar, or willing to risk trying more from the same line that you’re already happy with, go for it. Otherwise you’re going to end up with more than a few dog rocket bargains. Good price but not a great smoke.

Thank you for the advice. I have been "pretty good" so far. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on some Cohbia blues or Macassars just because I want to try one before I go to Bermuda in a couple of weeks and try a "real" one.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't expect a non-Cuban Cohiba to be anything like the cigars sharing the name coming out of Cuba.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@TNBigfoot68 said:
    Must say I to was infatuated with sprint sale. I would spend hours every day. Yep. You're hooked. There is also something similar that is done on another sight they call it the scorcher sale. They roll out a deal with a countdown clock for a minute or two. I find almost the same enjoyment.

I looked for the scorcher site, (good ole google)but it seems like they are not always running on the site I found at least.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

More often than not on Tuesdays, weekends, other days.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@Yakster said:
    More often than not on Tuesdays, weekends, other days.

Thank you!

• Options

@Yakster said:
    I don't expect a non-Cuban Cohiba to be anything like the cigars sharing the name coming out of Cuba.

I agree, I am just looking for a frame of reference when I do enjoy a real one. I am going to be swinging in the wind picking which "real" ones I'm going to try but hey, that's half the fun!! I think I'll be ok with the Cohibas and Punchs after that it's going to just be a learning experience.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,401 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Macassar is a pretty good non Cuban smoke.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@ShawnOL said:

That is what I have been told. Looking forward to trying one. What are your opinions of the Blue?

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

The wife will solve your addiction when she gets home.

Good Cubans - hoyo epicure, monte no. 2 or Edmundo, Bolivar, punch punch, or partagas Serie D. The cohiba are now completely overpriced since China forced the price hike.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,401 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Teoracer said:

@ShawnOL said:

That is what I have been told. Looking forward to trying one. What are your opinions of the Blue?

The blue is a pretty good maduro but nothing sensational. I like to have one a few times per year.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.