Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Acid Def Sea

Howdy just joined the forum! Love my cigars, and try quite a few. Ordered some of the Acid Def Sea smokes, a buddy likes the infused cigars and I’d been buying some of the acid and Drew Estate smokes to share. Got these Def Seas and wow! They say they’re infused but don’t taste it like the others…. Rich, smooth, good cigar! Smoking one now with a Modelo and a margarita as chasers and really pleasurable! Not as light as a Connecticut wrap, not like a nice oily Maduro but so enjoyable to me. Two thumbs up.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum, @Akaviator.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭✭✭

Been so long since I smoked an Acid, I had to look that one up.

They were never for me, but, whatever trips your triggers, glad you enjoyed it.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    PuertoRicoShawnPuertoRicoShawn Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭

Have never tried an Acid. Always heard disparaging remarks about them. Will have to give one a try when I can smoke it on the spot.

When you’re finished changing, you’re finished. —Ben Franklin

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PuertoRicoShawn said:
    Have never tried an Acid. Always heard disparaging remarks about them. Will have to give one a try when I can smoke it on the spot.

Do you like potpourri? The taste of perfume? Or even hairspray? If not…I wouldn’t advise it.

• Options
    PuertoRicoShawnPuertoRicoShawn Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

@PuertoRicoShawn said:

Do you like potpourri? The taste of perfume? Or even hairspray? If not…I wouldn’t advise it.

Gotcha Noted.

When you’re finished changing, you’re finished. —Ben Franklin