Home General Discussion
Options

Mule Town Herf 2023 April 7-8th

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2022 in General Discussion

Ok a date is set. On April 8th we will meet up at Briarworks in Columbia TN. Anybody that wants to go get a bite to eat Friday Night the 7th and have a smoke at Briarworks we will do that as well. Planning to have a tour of their pipe shop on Saturday. Welcome to bring smokes, that's fine with them, they have a good selection of sticks in the humidor. They also have beer on Tap and a bar. There are hotels in the area and of course houses should be available to rent through different Rental apps. Make you plans to come and hang out.

![](https://us.v-cdn.net/5022735/uploads/editor/u7/eqmzyabd2d

74.jpg "")

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

I shall do my best.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^^^^^. What he said!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

@Patrickbrick said:
    ^^^^^^^^. What he said!

@Patrickbrick then what I heard him say "I'll be there and I'm bringing @genareddog @0patience and @Amos_Umwhat with me" so that means you must come too lol

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

We will be there Saturday. Probably will not make it in for Friday night. Maybe party it up Sunday in Nashville.

• Options

@0patience said:
    Hopefully will be able to make that.
    But I'm not allowed out by myself, so most likely the boss lady will be with me.
    No promises, but it's only 2 hours away, so I should be able to make it.

I'm not allowed out by myself either. Be sure to bring her along.

• Options

I was just informed this is Easter weekend. This may change things for us.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Ooops, how did that slip past Pastor Bigfoot?

All Paul has to do is get up Sunday and preach, and he knows most of us heathens don't care about Easter.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Oh no I meant to check on what weekend was Easter, then got distracted. Hold on there will be a date change

• Options

Ok throwing out the 20, 21of April for discussion. Don't want to go any closer to June.

• Options

So, by now we all will agree the original day falling on Easter Weekend will not work for some traveling. We do not want to do it earlier because of the international Mule Pull and Show Known as Mule Days will be in full swing the last week of March into April. The following weekend is the Tax deadline weekend, So I am proposing Mule Town Herf on Saturday April 22nd, with informal meet-up Friday evening for anyone in town.
    Please let me know if this works.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully, by April, we should have our property and things going and it's only a 2 hour drive for me, so what ever days work for everyone else will be fine with me.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

That should work for us.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    Hopefully, by April, we should have our property and things going and it's only a 2 hour drive for me, so what ever days work for everyone else will be fine with me.

Cool, you found something?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain