Home General Discussion
Options

Howdy, hopefully some of the older fellas can answer this.

11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to smoke cigars regularly and have just recently gotten back into it, at full tilt no less. My favorite cigar of all time is the Cohiba XV (specifically the 660 but not picky about the size) and since I can't seem to find it anywhere nowadays, I was wondering if anyone knows of a close approximation of it? I'm looking to have a regular cigar as similar to it as possible.

Answers

• Options

My profile pic is the current inventory of my humidor just in case anyone is wondering what I'm smoking now

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

My best guess would be to venture out into other Sumatra wrapped cigars. It’s become a rather popular wrapper as of late so your choices are a pretty wide assortment.
    And in my opinion…you’ve got a few in that tray that are much better.

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

@11thGenSoutherner said:
    I used to smoke cigars regularly and have just recently gotten back into it, at full tilt no less. My favorite cigar of all time is the Cohiba XV (specifically the 660 but not picky about the size) and since I can't seem to find it anywhere nowadays, I was wondering if anyone knows of a close approximation of it? I'm looking to have a regular cigar as similar to it as possible.

Welcome aboard to the forum. I don't have a good recommendation since I just have never smoked that many cohiba's. We would love for you to go over to the welcoming thread:
    "THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD"
    And introduce yourself my brother. Someone here will have a good answer.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent stick! Still have half a box myself and they definitely aged well! All the rough edges smoothed out very well

• Options
    edited March 2023

I can't express enough my happiness for you along with the level of jealousy I simultaneously feel @CommanderDuke1_

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to worry I'm sure if you win a contest on this forum down the road I'll try to remember to slip ya one 😉