Home General Discussion
Options

Sprint Sale Purchase question

SampsonSampson Posts: 94 ✭✭✭✭

I have made quite a few purchases through the sprint sale and customer service is telling me that because the amounts are all different they keep putting my purchase on hold until I call to verify my information. Is anyone else having this problem? I have a co-worker that has also purchased quite a few things but has not had the same level of issue and I don't want to have to call customer service every few purchases.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually had the same issue a couple times after I changed email info for them.
    @TheCigarChick can you help him with this?

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, that is key, wifey doesn't need to know everything, but she will find out. The boys on vherf witnessed my wife coming out to the garage ripping my ass about a small cigar purchase. She got over it.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options

She knows about the cigars just maybe not exactly how much I have spent. But my profile pic is my current selection and she was there when I was re-organizing them to take the picture.

• Options

What’s in the mason jar?

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭✭✭

Weed.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Pipe tobacco and not weed lol

• Options

• Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin

Hey @Sampson - I've got a few questions, and feel free to PM me the answers if you feel that's best. (I won't inquire to anything openly on the forum which requires personal information.)

--Are most of your orders from Sprint Sale? If so, do they occur in close proximity to one another?
    --Is your billing/shipping info the same, and remained the same for at least a few months?
    --Did you complete our legally-required Age Verification process?

Like I prefaced, feel free to PM me the answers if you're more comfortable with that; if you do PM me, if you can provide the email address associated with your account, I can directly look into it.

Sorry for the hiccups,
    Lindsay

• Options

Most of my orders have come from the Sprint Sale, well now that I look all of them have been through the Sprint Sale. As far as frequency of purchases I have purchased over a 100 cigars in the last month or so.
    I did change the shipping address and that caused the first issue, however after a few discussions with customer service we finally (I thought) got that resolved but I did get another call about the address a few days later and they changed the shipping address on their own. I had to email back in to get customer service to correct that again. These have then caused delays, and I am not sure if because of these delays but I have gotten quite a few dry cigars that will have to sit in the humidor for a while before they are ready to smoke.
    This is part of why i changed the shipping address is UPS here tends to hand off the cigars to USPS if they come to my home which seems to delay shipping, where UPS comes straight to my office and I was hoping that would help keep them from being so dry.

I have not seen or been asked for the age verification (at least not that I remember)
    but this has not been an issue that has been brought up to me yet. Now that I have reached Platinum how do I reach my account manager for future customer service needs?

• Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin

@Sampson - Sorry for the delay in my reply. Things have been crazy and I've been traveling, so not as present online recently.

Another silly question: do you often use PayPal? PayPal does the weirdest things when being used on an order, such as create a new billing and shipping address each time you utilize it, so that's another fun one most people don't realize can complicate the situation.

I'd be more than happy to get you direct contact info for your Account Manager, but I need the name and email address on your account in order to find out to whom you're assigned. :smile: Please feel free to PM here, or contact me directly at lindsayh@cigar.com.

• Options

I never use paypal and no worries about delay in responses not expecting someone to come drive these cigars down too me or something else unrealistic LOL.

I will PM you my account info so when you get around finding out that info that would be awesome. I am having to pause on the cigar purchases at the moment cause I have run out of room to keep them and currently working on obtaining a larger humidor.

Thank you for the help and information