Home General Discussion
Options

Post your collection.

11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 5 Flor de Guadalupes and 2 RoMa Craft Neanderthals coming in but I finally took a picture of what I have on hand since I was rearranging the humidors. Post what you got so we can all ogle over it

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2023

I've had some of them for years. I've always been very careful. And @Sampson has me beat by leaps and bounds on the collection part lol

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha! If I weren’t so ashamed of how many cigars I already have , and how many more I still want, I would join you. But for my sanity, I won’t go that route…

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am proud when I find the right cigar for the right moment. So you can see my posts in whatcha smokin’ threads.

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

@Hobbes86 said:
    Looks like no more than 150 sticks, I know a few fellas around here that might consider that traveling size.

Nice variety, though, and plenty of winners.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I do like traveling.

I know @Bob_Luken says having a cooler or so of cigars is the only way to travel.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Have cigars, will travel

So when you coming here? You’re one of the few who would know what their looking at, so nothing would be off limits if you showed up.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that like "would you like to come up and see my etchings?"

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Krieg said:

Nicely done. As I recall, there was much discussion about the red cedar, glue, etc. while you were building that. Any problems or issues? I thought some of the worry was over-amped, so I'm wondering about the end result.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Krieg said:

That is amazing! Looks fantastic

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭

@11thGenSoutherner said:

@Krieg said:

That is amazing! Looks fantastic

Thx :)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick I'd love to see your collection laid out somewhere would need a drone shot