Home Non Cigar Related
Options

This freaking guy

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

So the other day I go to stir my coffee with MY spoon when the steersman whispers don’t use that spoon. Why? I ask. Because the captain has been using it to dig his cud out of the sink when it clogs it up he says. WTF!
He better be thankful that it’s a felony to strike an officer of a merchant vessel 😡
I knew he was a disgusting person but WTF
And he wonders why I won’t ride to the office with him when he practically goes right by my house. He’s the rudest, crudest, most obnoxious disrespectful and disgusting person I have ever met. And believe me out here I have worked with some bizarre people.

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭✭✭

:s

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

5 more years, right Ricky?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    5 more years, right Ricky?

I’m hoping that’s all

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, Ricky, I thought YOU were the captain?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis