Home General Discussion
Options

What else is in your pipe?

dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've started loading my pipe with green bud. I have in the last week visited a recreational marijuana dispensary. I know the laws are state to state on this but apparently all cool here in AZ. I haven't smoked weed in 38 years due to testing requirements for work, but I am retired now.
If you have a favorite blend I would like to hear about it. Feel free to PM me if your state doesn't align with your preferences.

A little dirt never hurt

Comments

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

I recommend looking into the vape cartridges they have now less hassle.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wonka bar.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

See? We told you retirement would get better.

I live in Tennessee, so, having visited states like Colorado, Michigan, etc., all I can add is that things have changed A LOT since the 70's. I recommend going very slowly, if at all.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Wonka bar.

Funny how they’re allowed to give that actual flavor names…but heaven forbid you do for tobacco.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    See? We told you retirement would get better.

I live in Tennessee, so, having visited states like Colorado, Michigan, etc., all I can add is that things have changed A LOT since the 70's. I recommend going very slowly, if at all.

I hear ya brother, changed quite a bit from the old Mexican dirtweed days. I was a pioneer growing under lights, in western WA the growing season was to short but under lights you could control the length of daylight and temperature and could kick out a crop in about four months. I used to give away those brown paper grocery bags full of green bud cuz I had another crop due.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bet you were pretty popular DD.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

When my brother was in high school, he worked on a dairy farm. He had a plant growing behind the barn that was visible from the highway, took a chainsaw to cut it down.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.