Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

July 2023 Lottery Winner is... First_Warrior

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

@First_Warrior said:
    This wonderful group of beauties arrived last night. There is a few in there I've been wanting to try. Thanks Rusty.

I hope you enjoy them Rodger

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭✭✭

Finishing up "I hope" with this ver nice selection of cigars. From @Vision. Some I know some I don't know. I'm looking to burn these soon. Thanks Sherm.

I want to thank all involved with running and participating in the lotto. The lotto makes this forum rock!!

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

@First_Warrior said:
    Finishing up "I hope" with this ver nice selection of cigars. From @Vision. Some I know some I don't know. I'm looking to burn these soon. Thanks Sherm.

I want to thank all involved with running and participating in the lotto. The lotto makes this forum rock!!

Could be pure luck that we sent same cigars, but that looks like what I sent. I forgot to put a note in the box.

Don't want the warden @Yakster hunting me down

Thanks

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got it.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

OK guys my bad. When I became 75 I found I get mixed up a little easier. One more fellow to go.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

@First_Warrior said:

Could be pure luck that we sent same cigars, but that looks like what I sent. I forgot to put a note in the box.

Don't want the warden @Yakster hunting me down

Thanks

That's from @rsherman24 I still need to get mine out. Looking at getting it out in the next few days.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

Another box of goodies hit my mail box yesterday afternoon. This one from @Vision. Some of these I know some I don't. The Diesel is one of my go to's. Thanks.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a wrap on the July lottery. Great job everyone.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )