Home Cigar 101
Options

Bought Behike 56 Box Registered but band had me question

NerdstromNerdstrom Posts: 7

Bought these online from a store that I’ve bought many times without issue. All my boxes come registered and taste identical to what I get on the islands.

I splurged in Behike 56s. EVERYTHING SEEMED legit yesterday when it arrived. Box 100% sealed 2015 blend.

The band tho… the cigar is exceptional but fear it could be a fake in a completely registered sealed box? Or was this how labeled were in 2015?

Working through some questions on this one. My
bolivar libertadors and Upmanns have never made me feel something was off… this one is weird.

Feedback is all and I have reached out to the store too. Just curious to what others think.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2023

Oh shoot forgot the band, so I believe the box registration and the taste being similar to the one I had before; or my gut on the band?
    close up

• Options

Thanks! Yeah I saw that. Though this hits all those check marks. What users have me paranoid over is there isn’t a white triangle under one of the chins.

Maybe someone just got into my head. The ash and flavor are there and the box was registered. But for what I paid maybe just over thinking.

• Options

So I think these cigars are truly the Cadillac of cigars. I’ve only had 1 prior overseas that I know was legit. This one I tested from this specific box burned and tasted like it.

Still investigating

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess if it tastes right the cigar itself is legit, no? Does it matter in that case?

• Options

The flavor burn and color all match from my prior experience and with a registered box, I think ppl just got in my head

This was my largest Cuban purchase 😅

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

What makes it a 'registered' box?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

The way it’s sealed comes with the below image and you can scan or enter the barcode at:
    http://verificacion.habanos.com/

• Options

Lol!

• Options

You missed your calling @Rdp77... you should really be in politics.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are Fake

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

Send them my way and I'll let you know.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Which "store" did you buy them from? And, you said you contacted them - have they gotten back to you yet?