Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Items for sale

2»

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DM31 said:
    @Jrflickster. Another comedian. I must be a magnet for dickheads.

I'm sure whenever you bend over, plenty find you.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@DM31 said:
    @Jrflickster. Another comedian. I must be a magnet for dickheads.

I'm sure whenever you bend over, plenty find you.

Zing! (That ain't exactly sitting back with the bucket of popcorn though.)

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m more of an ****.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DM31 said:
    @Yakster not sure why you have to be that way and not sure if it was you that marked my post as spam. The post is not spam. I’m just trying to get rid of these cigars and thought someone on here might be interested. I’m sorry my taste in cigars does not meet your approval but I actually don’t care about your opinion. I’ve heard about cigar snobs and my first time trying to communicate with cigars smokers I meet one. You don’t have to be an A hole but I guess it just comes naturally to you.

I didn't flag your post, I made a joke, something we do a lot on this forum and something you'd probably recognize if you had taken the time to familiarize yourself with your audience before posting. Thick skin and a sense of humor is an asset around here.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

I nominate Bob_Luken to spearhead this movement on the forum to steer away from dickheadishness...is that a word? Go full Bob_Luken and just be nice.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dirtdude said:
    I nominate Bob_Luken to spearhead this movement on the forum to steer away from dickheadishness...is that a word? Go full Bob_Luken and just be nice.

DZR

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is Bob_Luken still nice today? You may have noticed I put a question mark after my question.

A little dirt never hurt
  • blueahese20blueahese20 Posts: 1

Looking to get rid of my humidor, please email tylerelwell20@gmail.com if anyone is interested. Asking 3,000 OBO.

Arturo Fuente 2017 OpusX Heaven and Earth Forbidden humidor
    Certificate of authenticity, keys, humidifier and temperature gauge included
    Storage capacity: 175 cigars
    Dimensions: 14” x 14” x 9.75”
    Color: Madagascar Ebony
    Retail $6,000

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriously who pays retail for cigars?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like to pay MSRP.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a car that cost less than that.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, anyone know where I can get about 17 perdomos?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.