Home General Discussion
Options

Boutique Cigar List

OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve gone through several older threads… I’d like to hear from current active ‘in the know’ members on boutique brands (established/new/up and coming) list to try and where to get them.

Thanks

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

Comments

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

Micallef
    Caldwell
    I have tried a lot of the different boutique brands but for me it’s hard to beat some of the main brands. It’s sure fun smoking different brands and making decisions.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

Add:

1. Curivari (underrated)
    2. HVC
    3. Cavalier
    4. Luciano
    5. EPC
    6. Fosforo
    7. Southern Draw
    8. Crowned Heads
    9. Emilio
    10. L'Atelier
    11. Pichardo
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

All the suggestions are great (clearing my throat...@ShawnOL...LOL) most I have heard of and most I have tried (loved caldwell original the king is dead) and definitely a few new ones to add to the list.

However, let me be a little bit more clear in my quest. I'm looking to you on this forum to list little known/newer company/limited small batch/unknown but newly found cigars that you enjoyed and may suggest to the group. For example, some obscure to me, and found by chance.... Montana Cigars, Wilderness, BAMF, The Drop...etc. Appreciate you!

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

An SB exclusive count? Hugo.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fosforo still qualifies. Drop doesn't really as it's just a Warped offshoot. Look for store brands. Check out Beehive Cigars out of Salt Lake.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023

Luciano, Rockefeller, Ezra Zion (?), All saints, el septimo, Stallone

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,103 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wildfire is a new company I haven’t tried yet.
    Astorian makes some decent blends
    Big Sky is a lesser known one that’s gaining ground

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Ezra Zion (?)

Personally I still like the flavor of every one I've had, but their marketing tactics p*ss me off to the point I won't go out of my way to get them anymore.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...