Home General Discussion
Options

2023 Cyber Monday - Forum Early Access

TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin
edited November 2023 in General Discussion

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! :)

Since I leaked Black Friday to you guys, I thought I'd leak early access to Cyber Monday as well. As is CIGAR.com tradition, Cyber Monday is all about 10-pack promos, so click here to get the earliest access I can privately provide: https://www.cigar.com/shop/cigar-com-cyber-monday-packs-sale/2042119/?v=60

Also, I noticed stock is low on a few items, so I'm going to add in some more listings probably in the late morning. If sometime before 12pm EST those 'SALE' badges disappear don't worry - that's just me behind the scenes adding to the deal. Give it a few minutes, hit 'refresh', and everything should be good.

Thank you,
Lindsay

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well that was worthwhile! Stocked up on a number of things. Thanks!

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Well that was worthwhile! Stocked up on a number of things. Thanks!

Glad to know I haven't lost my knack for knowing what people like! :smiley:

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheCigarChick
    Hey Lindsay. Please would it be possible to change the settings to get rid of the two “announcement” posts that are always here at the top of the page, especially now that the link has expired. It would leave more space for current post to be on the first page. Thanks 😊

• Options
    11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:
    @TheCigarChick
    Hey Lindsay. Please would it be possible to change the settings to get rid of the two “announcement” posts that are always here at the top of the page, especially now that the link has expired. It would leave more space for current post to be on the first page. Thanks 😊

Click the gear on the right side of it and unpin it. I've done that to all of them myself and only see things that have been posted last. Pic for reference

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for explaining that, Jeremy. The noobs will appreciate it.

@Bob_Luken

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a great tip, JR, hit the gear and then dismiss to unpin pinned threads.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did that a couple of weeks ago and it worked but today it only shows the 'tag' option

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Did that a couple of weeks ago and it worked but today it only shows the 'tag' option

Yeah, once you dismiss it you won't see the option again. I had to use the vHerf thread as an example because that's one stickied thread I haven't dismissed. You're only seeing these threads because of the recent activity, once you've dismissed them and people stop posting in them they'll no longer be at the top.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

@11thGenSoutherner said:

@Bob_Luken said:
    @TheCigarChick
    Hey Lindsay. Please would it be possible to change the settings to get rid of the

Click the gear on the right side of it and unpin it. I've done that to all of them myself and only see things that have been posted last.

Thanks for the tip. I may have learned that trick in the past, but I sure forgot about it.