Home General Discussion
Options

Bag of Tobacco

With my recent purchase I received a pleasant surprise of a bag of filler tobacco. I was wondering if anyone here could help me identify that type.

Thank you and God Bless

Best Answers

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓

Yeah, they stopped with the pipes years ago. I think they forgot to remove the pipe link from the hosted community forum.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Try customer service, they should be able to quickly look up the number on the bag.

Answers

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sandrews79 said:
    With my recent purchase I received a pleasant surprise of a bag of filler tobacco. I was wondering if anyone here could help me identify that type.

Thank you and God Bless

You need to be a lot more specific with details

• Options
    Sandrews79Sandrews79 Posts: 6

It is literally a ziplock bag about 5” long 3” in diameter with a sweet smelling, what appears to be filler tobacco. No labels or anything. It was in the box when I took out my stogies

• Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤷🏽‍♂️ picture?

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options

@Sandrews79 said:
    It is literally a ziplock bag about 5” long 3” in diameter with a sweet smelling, what appears to be filler tobacco. No labels or anything. It was in the box when I took out my stogies

With what cigars from where?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was it from cigar.com?

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, those mother fakers!

Don't look ↑
  • Options

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023

Pipe tobacco? I don't smoke pipes but I'm calling it pipe tobacco.

What retailer? Hoping to identify it, I copied the info on the label and I went to the pipe tab on cigar.com and there's no pipes or pipe tobacco. Did they stop selling pipes and pipe tobacco?

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:
    Pipe tobacco? I don't smoke pipes but I'm calling it pipe tobacco.

What retailer? Hoping to identify it, I copied the info on the label and I went to the pipe tab on cigar.com and there's no pipes or pipe tobacco. Did they stop selling pipes and pipe tobacco?

PipesandCigars is a sister site that has all of it

• Options

I’m curious as to what type of brand. It was just laying in the bottom of the box when I took out my stogies. Came from cigar.com

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now you need a pipe.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sandrews79 said:

@TheCigarChick, this CCOM customer found a bag of tobacco in their cigar order and is wondering what it is. It looks like it might be pipe tobacco, do you have any idea what this could be?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Thank you so much Lindsay!! I did not order those. I ordered some RP vintage’s and some MOW Runation’s. Thank you so much everyone for the information. I’ll definitely keep yall updated when I found out more details

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bomb one of our pipe smokers with it. I'm sure they would appreciate the nice gesture.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

I actually have 3 pipes that belonged to my Grandpa and Great Grandpa. I may try the tobacco just for the memories. Thank you again to everyone that has answered so far. If I don’t like the tobacco I’ll definitely give it to anyone that would like it.✝️✝️💪💪