Home Cigar 101
Options

baccarat?

Cigar_Turf1Cigar_Turf1 Posts: 10

Looking for feedback or thoughts on Baccarat cigars? which one is the sweetest? etc...

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27

I don't think you've read very much on this forum, especially the threads where we talk about what we're smoking or looking to buy for ourselves or the cigars we send to other people. I get that impression because you have failed to read the room, as they say. I don't think anybody here smokes Baccarat and I don't think anybody here smokes Acid. I think most people on this forum generally like new people and their questions. I also think they like people that get a feel for the Forum before they start asking questions that don't really apply. But hang around anyway and we will help you when we can.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know what I'm thinking?

• Options

i did a search and saw numerous likes of baccarat?

• Options

DZR

• Options

Guess not as smart as you guys? DZR?

• Options
    edited January 27

@Cigar_Turf1 Now that you are interacting with us, tell us about yourself. Everybody here knows everybody else here. It's a small place. Introduce yourself. Where are you from? How long you been smoking cigars? What was your first cigar? What does Turf1 mean?

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just did a search on Baccarat. Last thread I saw was from 2014 besides this one.
    Just another tip…you don’t have to start a new thread for every question. One of the “What are you smoking” threads or several others would suffice.

• Options
    edited January 27

I think he meant searching the entire internet. And there probably would be a lot of Baccarat info coming back at you if you were searching for "sweet cigars" or something like that. I'm just trying to get him to come out of his shell. LOL

• Options

Cool! How often are you lighting up? What cigars are you enjoying now?

• Options

average about 5 per week. been experimenting a bunch but really liking drew estate tabak

• Options

Welcome to the forum. Like I said, this is a small group, and we like to know who we are dealing with. Here's a link to the Newbie Welcoming Thread. Go there, read through it, then give us an introduction. Tell us how you got interested, anything you'd like to tell us. https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/3027/the-newbie-welcoming-thread/p1
    This is a great place to learn about cigars, and all things related at an accelerated pace.

• Options

I've still got my DZR goggles on.