Home General Discussion
Options

Eighty5 Cigars

blackwidowblackwidow Posts: 293 ✭✭✭

Hey yall! Has anyone tried Chad Johnson (Ocho Cinco)'s cigars yet? I'm wanting to order one but looking for reviews from you fine people here.

Comments

• Options

I just realized this should have gone in the Ratings and Reviews section lol my bad.

• Options

Ok thank you! Yeah I think I might just try one... It looks interesting but dont want it to be a gimmick just because his name is attached to it.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blackwidow said:
    Ok thank you! Yeah I think I might just try one... It looks interesting but dont want it to be a gimmick just because his name is attached to it.

That’s what happens with most cigars that have an athlete or celebrity attached to them unfortunately.

• Options

@Rdp77 said:

@blackwidow said:

That’s what happens with most cigars that have an athlete or celebrity attached to them unfortunately.

Yeah that's why I wanted to ask :) But hey I'm willing to try anything once xD

• Options

@blackwidow said:

@Rdp77 said:

@blackwidow said:

Best celeb/athlete one I can think of off the top of my head is the MXS Adrian Gonzalez

• Options

@Rdp77 said:

@blackwidow said:

@Rdp77 said:

@blackwidow said:

Best celeb/athlete one I can think of off the top of my head is the MXS Adrian Gonzalez

Ngl I had to look up who that is haha

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

@blackwidow said:

@Rdp77 said:

@blackwidow said:

It's also Tiago Splitter isn't it? He was an NBA player.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Big Papi's were pretty good, too.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@Usaf06 said:

@Rdp77 said:

@blackwidow said:

@Rdp77 said:

@blackwidow said:

It's also Tiago Splitter isn't it? He was an NBA player.

They’ve done three MXS cigars. Adrian Gonzalez, Tiago Splitter (who is also part owner of the company) and Dominique Wilkins

• Options

@rsherman24 said:
    Only legit celebrity cigar is The Frank

Why is this?

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought a couple "Mike Ditka" cigars that were pretty good. Been awhile.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain