Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The time has come

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately the time has come that I need to move away from the cigar hobby as I have not been able to enjoy a cigar properly. Without getting into too much detail, it is not agreeing with my body anymore and the right thing to do is listen to my health and take care of myself.

I have slowly widdled down my inventory but I am going to part out what I have left.

I am going to be doing 25 stick samplers for $150 shipped. Each sampler will have a good mix of type and quality of cigar. There will be some higher end limited stuff and then some of your everyday smokes. I will also be passing along my accessories with the samplers so you will receive either a cutter or lighter or both with a sampler. I can do this 5 times.

I take paypal, venmo or zelle. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on your body and brain cooperating! I'm still working on that. Mine tend to disagree until it's almost too late much of the time.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

All things must pass, hope it goes well.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

Thanks everybody for the kinds words and those that reached out!

I have 2 of these spoken for and have 3 available yet. If you are interested in something smaller, I would break these down farther if need be!

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options

I do have 2 of these available yet if anybody is looking to refill at all.

Team O'Donnell FTW!