Home General Discussion
Options

Newbie saying Hello

Hello All,

I haven’t been on a cigar forum since back in Cigar Utopia days. Is there anyone here from that old Forum?

Anyways I’m in Dunedin FL when I’m not traveling and or fishing. Semi retired. Just sold my brewery. Not sure what’s next if anything besides traveling. At 58 yrs old I’ve been heffing for decades now. Traveling, boating, fishing, and riding my HD (which all include cigars) are my passions.

Jay

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum, Jay. I know we have a few folks on here from Florida, not sure how may folks on here go back to the Cigar Utopia days.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Harley_Rider said:
    Hello All,

I haven’t been on a cigar forum since back in Cigar Utopia days. Is there anyone here from that old Forum?

Anyways I’m in Dunedin FL when I’m not traveling and or fishing. Semi retired. Just sold my brewery. Not sure what’s next if anything besides traveling. At 58 yrs old I’ve been heffing for decades now. Traveling, boating, fishing, and riding my HD (which all include cigars) are my passions.

Jay

Welcome aboard. This group is a mixture of old and somewhat new, smartàss and….well…a good group anyway lol. If you like herfing there’s a nightly one that goes on. You can find the info in the vherf thread.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard,

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum. Stick around a while.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy. Look forward to seeing you on a vherf session.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hiya buddy. I used to know the guy who ran the website for the Dunedin dawgs browns backers. Is there actually a huge Cleveland browns fan club there, or was it an isolated group of whackos?

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭

Blue Jays suck

But let you in since you brew beer. Welcome

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome!

• Options
    Harley_RiderHarley_Rider Posts: 9 ✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Hiya buddy. I used to know the guy who ran the website for the Dunedin dawgs browns backers. Is there actually a huge Cleveland browns fan club there, or was it an isolated group of whackos?

I have never seen a gathering of Brown fans. But you never know

• Options

@rsherman24 said:
    Blue Jays suck

But let you in since you brew beer. Welcome

It was 7 to 7 in the 8th inner. They lost like 17 to 7. So you maybe right lol

I support all the local teams. Couldn’t name a single player in all sports combined lol
    I’m there for the party 🍻

• Options

On a side note I have a boat and bring kegs (4 tap jockey box) out with me to the islands around Dunedin. If anyone is in the area island party beers/seltzers on me. 🍻

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Harley_Rider said:

@VegasFrank said:

I have never seen a gathering of Brown fans. But you never know

Few have, right @VegasFrank? :)

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have more people on your boat than there are browns fans outside of northern ohio.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options

In Key West for an Old Dominion concert. After a late breakfast im firing up a nice Mad R #5 for my first stick of the day. I like them dark