Home General Discussion

La Diva Cigars

I found La Diva cigars at a estate sale, they are in great shape. Does anyone have any idea what they might be worth. From all my research, it looks like the could be at least 18 years to 30 years old. Many thanks in advance

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coachtrice2724 said:
    I found La Diva cigars at a estate sale, they are in great shape. Does anyone have any idea what they might be worth. From all my research, it looks like the could be at least 18 years to 30 years old. Many thanks in advance

Unless they have been stored properly with proof..... not much if anything at all. Sorry for the bad news.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

Connecticut wrapper and cognac infused, doesn't sound good, especially if they're that old. How do they taste?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coachtrice2724 said:

Just smoke them and have fun! I remember going to garage sales and buying things that I wanted to have or used, not that I wanted to resell.... Times have changed

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never heard of them. Smoke them. If they suck, toss them.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.