Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got Some Sticks For Trade!

OK...here's the list...what I have: 1) Perdomo Estate Seleccion Torpedo, aged nicely, prolly 7 of 'em; 2) Perdomo Champagne, 1 Robusto, 1 Double Robusto; 3) Carlos Torano, Casa Torano, Nat. Corona Gorda, prolly 7 of 'em; What I like: 1) Everything Padilla 2) Graycliff 1666 3) Gurkha Micro Batch VH-7 4) Diesel Unholy Cocktail 5) lots of other stuff. I'm not always checking this forum (like I should) so drop me a message at [email protected] and we'll see where to go from there! mdh

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    mdhttp:
    OK...here's the list...what I have: 1) Perdomo Estate Seleccion Torpedo, aged nicely, prolly 7 of 'em; 2) Perdomo Champagne, 1 Robusto, 1 Double Robusto; 3) Carlos Torano, Casa Torano, Nat. Corona Gorda, prolly 7 of 'em; What I like: 1) Everything Padilla 2) Graycliff 1666 3) Gurkha Micro Batch VH-7 4) Diesel Unholy Cocktail 5) lots of other stuff. I'm not always checking this forum (like I should) so drop me a message at [email protected] and we'll see where to go from there! mdh
    You may wanna get some street cred before you start posting that... and let this be a warning to all others about trading with someone with only 1 post
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey Lassy (and everybody else)

This guy is Mark, and I brought him into the forum. We chat on LinkedIn, and when he mentioned that he had some sticks to trade I told him to come to the great fellows here. I haven't traded with him myself (but I would), and I'd say he's a pretty stand-up fellow.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Mark, Nice to have you here with us. When Hays stands behind you that is a strong endorsement. Have you seen the size of that guy, I would not make him look bad ;}
    Hays:

This guy is Mark, and I brought him into the forum. We chat on LinkedIn, and when he mentioned that he had some sticks to trade I told him to come to the great fellows here. I haven't traded with him myself (but I would), and I'd say he's a pretty stand-up fellow.
    I believe I asked for getting some credentials before posting...

And an endorsement from HAYS is HUGE credential...

Sorry to be the Negative Nelly at first, but all squirrel's protect their NUTS! (except for Pheebs, he SHOWS his to everyone!)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Hays:

Sorry to be the Negative Nelly at first, but all squirrel's protect their NUTS! (except for Pheebs, he SHOWS his to everyone!)
    I wondered where that anonymous nuts picture came from when I first joined!
    kaspera79:
    Hey Mark, Nice to have you here with us. When Hays stands behind you that is a strong endorsement. Have you seen the size of that guy, I would not make him look bad ;}

Lasabar:

And an endorsement from HAYS is HUGE credential

Awwww...you guys.... that officially made me bust up laughing. Good to know I'm well-liked around here! lol

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    kaspera79:

Lasabar:

And an endorsement from HAYS is HUGE credential

Awwww...you guys.... that officially made me bust up laughing. Good to know I'm well-liked around here! lol
    I also concur....just because I know everyone was waiting around to find out what I thought.

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    I also concur....just because I know everyone was waiting around to find out what I thought.
    Well "I" sure was [waiting]. Now we can finally get on with it! Lol ;-)

• was that street cred or street crud ??? Doesn't matter, I guess, 'cause I think I got both. Glad I could wake you stick-slickers up with my inappropriate advances! Hays turned me on to Diesels, so I gotta go with him! Anywho, thanks for the welcome...You may call me el Jefe if you like, or not...eJ
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey Pheebs...u show one or both nuts??? LOL
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hawk55:
    ...even one is too many. Put that Sh-it away !
    kaspera79:
    Hawk55:
    ...even one is too many. Put that Sh-it away !
    Just one.... after the accident...

That's why he's PHOBIC
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Yeah...we decided to forgive him since the Thompson Ghurka episode... ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    kaspera79:
    ASS! lol I get reminded of that every time I look into my humi and see the 3 BDTubos I got from fellas who actually got the deal.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Hays:

lol....
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    kaspera79:
    Oh yeah..... lol