Home Non Cigar Related

A new addiction

So I've always been a huge fan of honey, but it was always the regular kind that you find in the squeeze bottles. So any way I was at the store today and bought some new kind that I've never had before. Breitsamer Honig creamed raps flower honey. Oh my freaking god!!! Its like creamed heaven in a glass jar! I've never just ate honey by itself like that before, i mean ive taken small tastes by itself, but never just EATEN it! The texture is amazing! Its like really thick and buttery for a second once it hits your tongue, and then it just dissolves leaving this sweet buttery flavor on your palate. Its simply amazing.

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    smbrink:
    So I've always been a huge fan of honey, but it was always the regular kind that you find in the squeeze bottles. So any way I was at the store today and bought some new kind that I've never had before. Breitsamer Honig creamed raps flower honey. Oh my freaking god!!! Its like creamed heaven in a glass jar! I've never just ate honey by itself like that before, i mean ive taken small tastes by itself, but never just EATEN it! The texture is amazing! Its like really thick and buttery for a second once it hits your tongue, and then it just dissolves leaving this sweet buttery flavor on your palate. Its simply amazing.
    Although quite sexually charged in your response to this inanimate object, I am wondering where you bought said honig???
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    It was just at a Shaw's in the foreign foods section.
  • Im currently hooked on vintage Fedoras , any BOLT's out there wanna see their granpa's hat, Im your man!
    I dig the honey too, in my morning cup o jo.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im a big fan of buckwheat honey. if you can find it, that stuff is good.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    One kind of honey that I enjoy a lot is Pure Clover Honey. You can actually smell and taste the clover.
    Wild flower honey is good too, but more like regular tasting then anything really special.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Get your hands on some Kiawe or Lehua honey from Hawaii. Seriously good stuff.